If you require a tooth restoration service and wish to present a better image of the tooth to the world, which treatment would you choose between crowns or veneers? Both services are exceedingly customizable and can advance the look of your smile. However, they do have their variances.
Focus your oral health care on crowns and veneers. Save your smile with crowns and veneers and these important facts:
– Usually, crowns can hold teeth together that have been broken into bits.
– Dental veneers are normally used to give your smile the perfect look and color.
– Dental crowns can be tailored to a design that suits your smile the best.
– Dental veneers bind to the fronts of your teeth by removing a small amount of tooth enamel, which is less than the amount needed for crown fittings.
– Dental veneers will not entirely protect your teeth, but rather just shelter the front portions of your teeth with a customized design that suits your smile the best.
– Dental crowns can fully conceal and guard a damaged or decayed tooth while lasting over 2 decades.
You may be at an increased risk for tooth enamel damage. Blissful Dental is here to help you with all your oral health needs. For a complete diagnosis from Dr. Brenda E. Howard and our team at our dentist office in Lanham, Maryland, you can schedule an appointment by calling us at 301.552.2662. Thanks for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!